Main ingredients : mango , rum , passion fruit
- 275g of fresh mango, cut into chunks
- 100ml of passionfruit juice
- 2 limes, cut into quarters
- 2 ripe passionfruit’s, cut into halves
- Large handful mint leaves, torn
- 3 (heaped) tsp. Muscovado sugar
- 200ml white rum
- Soda water to top up
- Crushed ice
- Place the mango chunks, passionfruit juice and sugar into Smeg’s BLF01 blender, and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Add to the jug, the limes and the insides of the passionfruit’s.
- Tear up the mint leaves and add to the jug. Use the muddler to combine all the amazing flavours.
- Add 200ml of white rum to the jug.
- Add the mango and passionfruit puree to the jug and give the jug a stir.
- Decant the juice into four glasses until half filled.
- Use Smeg’s BLF01 blender to crush ice using its ice crush function.
- Add the crushed ice to each glass.
- Top up with soda water and garnish with lime and mint to serve.