Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. Access to and browsing through this site is only allowed if these terms and conditions are accepted. This site cannot be used or visited without prior acceptance of these conditions. Using this site implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- SMEG S.p.A. and any other parties authorized by SMEG S.p.A. reserve the right to modify the products without notification. The illustrations, data and descriptions in this site are not binding and are purely illustrative. For correct installation, it is absolutely imperative to follow the relevant technical instructions for each appliance. This site may include publications with incorrect technical data or printing errors, which will be put right as soon as possible at the discretion of SMEG S.p.A. or any other parties authorized by SMEG S.p.A. The data on this site may not be up-to-date, since the site is only updated on a periodical basis. The data published on the site may be changed well after the products or the data relating to them have actually been changed.
- This site and the information contained in it, names, pictures, photographs and reproductions, logos and trademarks refer to SMEG S.p.A. and the companies affiliated to it and are exclusive and subject to protection with regard to trademarks, patents and unfair competition. All the products, pictures and reproductions, the logos, trademarks and patents of the products are the exclusive property of SMEG S.p.A. and of its affiliates. No other party has any licence or right to use these goods. The contents of this site may not in any way be interpreted in the sense of attributing rights to licence or to use the products or trademarks of SMEG S.p.A. Any violations will be prosecuted by SMEG S.p.A. in line with current legislation on the protection of trademarks and patents and against unfair competition.
- The products and services described in this site may be supplied if and since they are available, although publication on the site does not imply any guarantee (even implicitly) of their availability, saleability and fitness for particular uses and compliance with the current legislation in each individual country.
- Neither SMEG S.p.A. nor any of the other parties authorized by SMEG S.p.A. may be held liable contractually or non-contractually for damages (including indirect or non-quantified damages) arising from the impossibility to use this site, the loss of any data or profits that may in any way derive from or be associated with the use of this site.
- SMEG S.p.A. and/or any other parties authorized by SMEG S.p.A. may change these terms and conditions of access at any time as well as any other parts of the site without notification.
- SMEG S.p.A. and/or any other parties authorized by SMEG S.p.A. are not responsible for the contents of sites connected to their own website nor for any problems arising from indirect connection via links.
- SMEG S.p.A. and/or any other parties authorized by SMEG S.p.A. advertise all the products on the site. This does not mean that all the products are marketed in each country nor that SMEG S.p.A. and/or any other parties authorized by SMEG S.p.A. intend to market all the products in each country, nor that the products - if marketed - are immediately available in each country. Those interested in receiving up-to-date information are invited to send a request directly to the registered offices of SMEG S.p.A or to the other local party authorized by SMEG S.p.A.
- These terms and conditions on accessing the site are governed by the law of Italy and any disputes arising from the use of this site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Milan, Italy.
- ANY USER WHO DOES NOT FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE SITE, IS INVITED TO STOP USING THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
Should further information be required write to [email protected] .