Blitz up a soup using Smeg's blender, hand blender or food processor. Find out more!
Main ingredients : beetroot, red pepper
- 2 shallots, cut into quarters
- 3 red peppers, cut into 1inch pieces
- 2 red beets, peeled and cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- 850ml chicken stock
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 125g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Sea salt flakes, for garnish
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Place the shallots, peppers and beetroot into a roasting tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Roast in the oven at 190°C for 40 minutes.
- Add the roasted vegetables, chicken stock and lemon juice into the blender.
- Select the smoothie function. This will blend the contents for approximately 60 seconds.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Serve with a sprinkling of goats cheese, sea salt and a lemon slice.