Want to make the ultimate seafood noodles? Check out our recipe below!
Main ingredients : garlic, chilli, salmon, prawns, noodles, sesame seeds.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 salmon fillets, skinned and cubed
- 165g uncooked, peeled king prawns
- 200g mixed vegetables
- Handful of spinach
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 400g udon noodles, medium
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp. sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Pre-heat a wok on the hob, over a high heat for a few minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil. Add the chilli and garlic, and sauté for 1 minute. Add the salmon and prawns, and cook until the prawns turn a pink colour. Remove the salmon and prawns, and set aside.
- Cook the vegetables and spring onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Finally add the salmon, prawns, spinach and noodles and stir fry for an additional 2 minutes.
- Dress with the sesame seeds and oil. Serve whilst hot.