Main ingredients : parmigiano reggiano , flour
- 200 g flour
- 100 g milk (approx.)
- 80 g softened butter
- 80 g Parmigano Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet baking powder (for use in savoury dishes)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Beat the butter and eggs together in a bowl, season with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper, add the cheese and stir while pouring in a little of the milk.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour and stir into the wet mixture, along with the remaining milk.
- Pour into individual moulds and bake in the oven at 190° for 25/30 minutes, then turn the muffins out onto a rack and leave to cool.
- Fill with cured ham and serve.