Chicken Alfredo with Parmesan is a rich, creamy dish prepared with fresh pasta, parmesan and pasley for a tasty dish.
Main ingredients : pasta , parmigiano reggiano , chicken , butter , cream , garlic , onion , parsley , olive oil
- 200g Tagliatelle
- 2 Chicken Breasts Sliced
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Chicken stock, crumbled
- 220g Smeg Montecoppe Parmesan cheese
- 30g fresh parsley
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and sprinkle with 1 tbsp salt.
- Add the fresh tagliatelle and cook according to pack instructions.
- Drain the pasta once cooked, leaving a little pasta water behind, and set aside.
- Season the sliced chicken on both sides, with a generous sprinkle of salt, pepper and olive oil.
- In a medium non-stick pan, over medium high heat, add the sliced chicken and fry for a few minutes on each side until crispy golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the butter, onion and garlic.
- Cook until translucent for 3 minutes.
- With the onion and garlic, add the double cream and crumbled chicken stock and allow to bubble for 5 minutes.
- Add the parmesan and stir. Season to taste.
- Combine the sauce with the chicken, pasta and parsley. Serve hot.