Who doesn't love a quick and easy frozen mango margarita? See our recipe below.
Main ingredients : mango , tequila
- 280g frozen mango chunks
- 60ml lime juice
- 160ml tequila
- 2tbsp Orange liqueur
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 475ml ice cold water
- Sugar and lime slices, for serving
- Prepare the cocktail glasses by running the remaining lime wedges around the rim of the glasses.
- Dip the glasses in sugar and allow to harden.
- Place the mango, lime juice, tequila, orange liqueur and caster sugar into the blender. Pour over the ice cold water.
- Set the blender to the ice crush function. This will pulse, at different speeds, for approximately 50 seconds.
- Pour into the glasses and add a slice of lime to garnish. Serve immediately.